Search This Blog

Monday, April 06, 2009

Something in the air

There just has to be something in the air - children are more cranky and full of temper-tantrums. Adults are grouchy, impatient and short tempered. And some have been down right rude and mean hearted - time for me to have a day off to recover so I can deal with them better. I sent myself home early today for an attitude adjustment. Scott and I went to the Tea Pot for dinner and it was delicious and filling and we have enough for our lunches tomorrow. http://teapot-columbia.com/menu.html I had the Sesame Shrimp - yummy!

The wind has blown hard all day today. I let Amelia come in the house to get out of the wind for a little while. She is just happy to be indoors with her pack - except for the mean one - Mr. Tesla. He likes to pin her under the kitchen table and bite and scratch her.

I got in a Crochet! magazine and a McCalls Quilting and I think I'm going to go read through them and enjoy all the beautiful pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...