Search This Blog

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday Morning Reflection

I don't know what it is about Sunday mornings that makes me think back to my childhood but each Sunday I awake with a thought about my Grandma. When I opened my blog page this morning and looked at yesterdays pictures once again it made me think of her hurrying to feed chickens and pigs and water her flowers in the greenhouse before we left for church. Sometimes we would walk over the hill to the little country church that I attended as a child and have the best conversations in the world. We would see the wild life and view the flowers that nature gave to us to appreciate. Perhaps that is why I appreciate the little things in life so much more than material things. I long for those special times to the point some days my heart aches for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...