Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleepy Tuesday Morning

I've got to get awake to go to work soon... head feels like it is in a fog this morning. I think I needed at least another 4 hours of sleep; perhaps I will go to bed as soon as I get home tonight.

So much to get done this week here and at work. I have to get the rest of the plants that we purchased at Lowes planted before they die on us. It's 9 tomato plants and I believe 5 pepper plants. I think I will go ahead and put them in the other bed that we have prepared at the top of the garden. Once we get the 4 new beds installed we will be able to grow all sorts of yummy vegetables. The birds thoroughly enjoy visiting our garden when we are out there digging up bugs and pulling weeds - it's like an all you can eat buffet for them when we come back indoors.

Scott has just 3 more days at Bose and then we will see where the future takes us. He is working on his resume and reading all he can on resume writing and job searching. He also has lots of projects in mind for around this house.

I guess I better get going it's nearly time for me to leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...