Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BIG HAIR MORNING!

WOW! My hair is large and in charge this morning but thankfully I can deal with it a little better this morning as my scalp isn't hurting quite so bad from being fried on Sunday. Today is a short day for me so I may come home and pull weeds and prepare a couple spots for the new frames to go into the garden. Then when Scott gets home we can set them into place and fill them with compost; we may have to buy dirt - a concept that I still have a lot of trouble with but these are deeper than the ones we had in the past.

I would also like to get some things cut out to sew as well. Whatever I do I will post pictures of my progress tonight. Right now I have to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...