Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY... it's REALLY Friday!


I am so happy that work outside my home is done for another week. After lunch I decided to get some picture's of my camellias that are in bloom. Sorry the pink one is a little blurry. I may try to take another one later and share it tomorrow. I just love camellias. My Grandma had a camellia in her greenhouse in Upstate NY (They wouldn't survive outdoors up there). I want to get some cuttings off a pure red one and try to get a couple started to add to my collection. But for now it's nap time... see ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, Camelias always look so pretty floating in a bowl. Thanks for showing me your's. Enjoy your weekend. Maa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...