Search This Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Frustration and Looking Forward to FUN

You would think that people wanting to save money would come up with a way to print coupons with Linux - a FREE OS. I am absolutely amazed that NO site uses Linux. We don't use coupons on pre-made stuff as it's cheaper and healthier to cook from scratch but we do buy OTC medications; pantry staples; basic body care items and some cleaners and it would be nice to take advantage of the coupons when they become available. I guess I will just have to be satisfied with the coupon offers I'm able to get out of the Sunday paper and as a walk in at the grocery stores.

I was up at 1:30 this morning; it's now 2:12 and in about 45 minutes my alarm will go off for me to "wake up".  I guess my mind and body didn't want to wait this morning. I will have to catch a nap after work or it's going to be a LONG day.

I'm really glad it's Friday! The past couple of days at work have been exhausting to say the least and I'm looking forward to a trip to our property where I will be able to just sit and knit or crochet while Scott mows some more on our front field. I have a "yarn stash" about half of my fabric stash and need to use it up. I gave away a HUGE black bag on "Freecycle" awhile back and need to get the rest used up. Perhaps next Christmas everyone will get a hat or 2 or 3 dish clothes. I always love visiting these sites for FREE patterns knitting pattern central and Crochet pattern central . And the Lion Brand Yarn Company page also contains lots of FREE patterns for their members (it's FREE - you just have to sign up on the site).

I just stumbled onto this neat little site and thought others may enjoy it as well everything your mama made.

That should occupy you all for a little while... SMILE!

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I was just thinking today about picking up some knitting soon. Just waiting for the cooler weather again. Won't be long now. Maa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...