Search This Blog

Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday in the EARLY AM

March 2010 - Hike at Clay Pits
Good Friday Morning everyone; it's a little past 3:30 AM here and I will soon be getting ready to leave for work. I'm thankful that Scott and I both have jobs and are able to pay our bills once more on time but I long to be at home - keeping my home, cooking and gardening. There is so much more to life that does not require any money and the enjoyment of these things in life outweighs all riches.
March 2010 - me next to a massive tree at the Clay Pits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...