Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

And The Rain, Rain, Rain....

Brought flocks of birds to our yard today...

 And don't forget the squirrels!
AND the ambulance to tote the neighbor off again. I wish she could get the help she needs.

The house next door is being shown a lot more this week than it has been since listed... here's hoping we get some nice neighbors soon so there is someone living there full-time.

That about wraps up this weekend! For those on Holiday tomorrow ... ENJOY YOUR ADDED DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good rain. We were 'supposed' to get some yesterday, but didn't. :-(

    I always have Mondays off, so it won't be an extra off for me.

    Have a great week Becky.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...