Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three Days at HOME!

Fresh from the oven goodness.
I am so looking forward to the next 3 days as I will be HOME! It's where I long to be full time once more... one day. All my "homebody" inclinations are wanting to spring forth and take life by the horns. I have some deep cleaning in mind for tomorrow as well as a bit of crafting. And lots of cooking and baking! Tonight I made a smoked sausage fritatta ; I found the recipe on http://allrecipes.com/ It was delicious! I made ours in a small casserole dish and it turned out just fine. I just was not up to getting down and digging out an oven safe skillet after slinging freight all morning long.

After work I came home and took a nice nap and then ran a few errands - paid bills; bought some items for a craft project I have in mind and bought groceries for the week. If we had a separate freezer and extra money I'd buy up some of this weeks specials but they will have to wait until a later date. I know those items will cycle through the ads again in a month anyways. Perhaps by then we will be able to buy the freezer we have been looking at Lowes.

I've been watching a bunch of video's on You Tube on how to make a paper bag mini album and I have started one of my own tonight. This is one of my favorites...

This gal is AMAZING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here is wishing you GREAT days ahead! Enjoy
    ~~Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...