Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OH So Photogenic

Nick - striking a pose...
I spent this day off catching up on laundry, house cleaning, errands, laundry ... I know I all ready said that but BOY was there a LOT of it!  And I had a lovely surprise... my sister-in-law , Jane called and came over to visit for a couple hours while her husband attended a seminar at his work place. They live in Tennessee and have recently sold their home and are having a BEAUTIFUL log cabin put on their 20 acres in the mountains. She showed me the floor plan at Blue Ridge Log Cabins ; they are having this Linville model built with a full basement that they will finish out themselves as their office and hobby space. She is so excited and I am for her as well. It's a beautiful home.

4 comments:

  1. I think when it comes to housework, there will always be a LOT of it. Love the photos of the cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to share the day with someone...My son came over today for coffee and we chatted...and the sun was shining to melt some of the snow:)
    ~~peace & love & joy & blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, Becky...now you've got me drooling over log houses again! We have 2 log cabins on our trapline, and a log guest cabin here at the Little Shack, but I am still waiting for my log house!! I am in log house envy mode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... You can't blame me... it's Jane's fault~ It is going to be lovely and she is SO excited about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...