Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another bedtime fast approaching

I really should be in the bed asleep as I will get up at 3 AM even though I don't have to be to work until 8:30 tomorrow as sleeping in tomorrow and then returning back to the 3 AM start for Thursday and Friday would do me in I'm afraid. I was so looking forward to this week being a straight 5 to 10:30 shift but it's all changed as we are getting a super huge truck tomorrow - nearly the entire semi will be unloaded at our store tomorrow morning. Welcome the rest of Spring and Summer Seasonal merchandise with freezing temperatures in the forecast. Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. That's an early start! Have a good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be difficult such unusual hours you keep. What amount of sleep do you survive on each night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try very hard to get 7 or 8 hours of sleep but it usually ends up at 5 or 6. And I occasionally take a nap after work if I'm hurting too much - like yesterday. I am so ready to be out of Retail work but have to stick with it until my car and our property is paid for. I never want to feel so desperate and discouraged as I was in 2009 through most of 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...