We took Amelia with us today to the River-walk and she loved every minute of it. We saw a very handsome toad sitting in his doorway looking quite pleased that we stopped and took his picture.
Search This Blog
Monday, July 05, 2010
A Gentle Walk by the River
We took Amelia with us today to the River-walk and she loved every minute of it. We saw a very handsome toad sitting in his doorway looking quite pleased that we stopped and took his picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).