Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday? All ready?

I want my Monday back - after I posted the give-a-way and cooked up the mustard greens that I had picked I got so incredibly sleepy and ended up sleeping ALL day! Seriously - how am I supposed to get anything done sleeping like that. Scott said that the heat was probably getting to me. I woke up long enough to bag up the cooked greens; clean up the kitchen and fix Scott a plate of left overs and then I was out again. Perhaps today I will put some music on like - Prince or The Bangles - Something to keep me moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...