Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Creative Juices

Remember these.... Well this is all that is left...

After searching in my stash for a pattern that would utilize the half yard of floral print and the fat quarter of purple tone on tone I gave up and drew up my own pattern. My partner had also included a 12" zipper and the pendant that you see in the picture.What I came up with is a bag thats about 12" wide and 8" tall with a flat bottom so that it will stand on it's own. It has 2 pockets on the outside and inside it has 3 pockets on one side of the bag for things you don't want to dig too hard for when you are standing in line somewhere. The pendant that was sent seemed a little heavy to add to the zipper tab so I created a one of a kind zipper pull using beads from my jewelry making stash. The pendant was then turned into a key bob.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky... I"m a bit behind on the blogs this week :) :) I love this. This is really creative. I've never tried to make a bag before. I really like what you used for the zipper pull...and I thought that turning the pendant into a key fob was GREAT!!!!! That is very creative!!!! Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...