Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

An Evening Walk by the River



Last night Scott and I went to walk by the river and had a very enjoyable time. Everything is SO green down there now. After we had returned home a storm moved through and actually dropped some rain instead of just a thunder and lightening show. Which was awesome as I dumped a bunch of flower seeds into the bed I set aside for flowers to grow in yesterday. Hopefully they will grow and give me some flowers to cut for vases indoors. My seeds are all quite old as when I was working I wasn't doing much gardening and the seeds just sat for 5 years. We'll see what happens with them.

1 comment:

  1. what an awesone place to walk...there is just something about a river that calls ye...Gerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...