Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

LOVING THURSDAYS!!!!

We received another letter from Greg today. He says he misses us all the time and wants photos - wallet sized of family, friends and pets... oh and of his car. So I took some to include with my next letter to him. They did not print out very clear as the color cartridge is starting to go in my printer but I think he will still enjoy getting them. I finally found a pocket sized address book and now I've got to get Blain and Jason's addresses (two of Greg's friends). I'm just so happy to hear from him; hopefully he will get to call home this next week. He said there are several jokers in the group that have not caught on that it's not the proper time for joking and all they are doing is adding on more training for their entire Division. Greg said he is growing quite weary over it and is tired all the time. I bet he is getting quite strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...