Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wedding Bell's for Charles and Alina


We are trying to get up and around as we need to leave here by 8-8:30 to get to my parents house to pick them up and then on to Chimney Rock for the wedding of by brother Charles. Better get rolling... got to cut Scott's hair and get a shower, dressed and UGH... makeup. I'm not one to wear makeup often and I usually have to buy fresh each time a special occasion arises as it will have been a year or two since I last wore any. My Grandmother always called it "war paint"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...