Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Greg's Off to Basic

Greg has checked in and will be staying at a motel tonight and will leave SC early morning tomorrow for Navy Basic training. I'm so proud and excited for him but also deeply saddened and heart broken too... he is definitely not a little boy anymore. I'm going to miss him IMMENSELY! I'm trying not to cry in front of him as he is having just as hard a time as me from crying. We've never been separated for this long.
Myspace Comment Graphics, Funny Comment Graphics
More Comment Graphics



YEAH! We get to pick Greg up for dinner together as long as we have him back to the motel by 10PM! A few more shared hours before he is gone for 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...