Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quilt Block Gift for Ill little girl


I made this little stitchery block up for an ill little girl in TX that is about to have her 7th surgery - she is 1 years old. Her Grandma at Morning Ramble is going to make her a quilt with these donated blocks to take with her to the hospital and to have as a nurture blanket for the rest of her childhood. This stitchery looked so much like the little girl I HAD to do it up for her. There is a link to her Grandma's blog on the left.

OOPS! Just realized I need to stitch her lips on in the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...