Search This Blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

Opera!

Opera - another one of the things that has all ways connected to my soul. I LOVE OPERA! As a pre-teen/ teen I would try to sing Opera and my Grandmother would holler at me and say I sounded like a cat caught in a blender... but I still loved it and would go out in a back field and sing as loud as I could where I wouldn't bother her. I love the power behind the voices and the emotional ups and downs of an opera. Such great joys, despair, elatedness, relief, pure happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...