Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chilly Sunday Morning

I had to close windows and turn the heat on this morning to knock the chill off the house. It won't have to stay on long as it's supposed to warm up to the 70's later.

We are to go to Long Horn Steakhouse today for dinner with my Mother-in-law, Brother-in-law and his wife to celebrate MIL's 81rst birthday. I bought her a Reflection's candle last night in the color of her newly re-decorated room. Hopefully she will like it.

I slept really well last night and feel a bit better this morning. Yesterday morning I had a horrible start to a migraine and just felt BLAH! I LOVE Fall as it's cooler and the air is crisp and clear and you can open windows and sleep deeply. Coffee smells even richer in the mornings and I start to long for soups, chili, pumpkin pies and home made rolls or biscuits. It's a time to slow down and reflect on the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...