Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doctor Update

Well I'm back in from the Doctors office and my heart seems OK from the EKG But they've scheduled an Echo-cardiogram for the 6th of November. They also drew blood for an A1C test as they think maybe it's actually my sugar out of whack. They ran a quick sugar test this morning and it was at 172 with me having just a cup of coffee this morning. Perhaps I've passed that borderline diabetic line and have become a full blown diabetic. Time to make some real changes to diet and exercise around here.... should have done it several years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...