Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning - Back to work for Scott!

Scott is about to leave for work and I am off today. So it'll be housework and laundry and a few errands for me. I've been up since 4:30 this morning; this is the second morning in a row that I've awakened with an uneasy feeling. I hope that Greg is all right. Hopefully he was able to write this weekend and we will get another letter on Thursday... or maybe he'll get the chance to call this week.

Yesterday work was extremely stressful and it made me glad that I was not the manager there anymore. WOW! One person's temper would have had her going home yesterday! WOW! I have never seen someone get THAT ANGRY - kinda like what you see in Psycho Movies. And then I had a customer go off out of her mind - must have been something in the air. Needless to say I am not going near there today! I'm looking forward to a quiet uneventful day here at home for the most part.

My chest is hurting again this morning so I took a Vicadan and a muscle relaxer that the DR had prescribed last week. On November 6th I will be having an Echo-Cardiogram run to be sure there is nothing hiding that the EKG didn't pick up. I will have the results of the A1-C test they ran in a few more days. This aging business sucks after 40!

Well I better get my day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...