Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Greg last year about this time....



So many things have change since this time last year.Greg is about to finish up his second week in Boot Camp so that means 2 less of waiting to hear from him. It's hard to wait on the letters and even harder for a phone call... we haven't heard his voice since the day he left and he and I talked everyday about everything. I wish I could mail hugs as I sure would send some. I am writing everyday but it's not the same. Scott and I are thinking about making the trip up to his graduation in December; I so want to do that as I want to watch him going through the ceremony and be there after to hug and hold him. Sorry just really missing him today! Got to go into work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...