Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

GREG GOT TO CALL!

Greg finally earned a call home and I was at work and could not touch my phone so he had to leave me a message - I can listen to it over and over. LOL! Greg was able to reach his Dad though and they had about a 15 minute chat. Scott said Greg sounded good and is looking forward to PIR - Graduation. We are trying to pull things together to go. I'll need a couple new tires and the Antifreeze will need to be swapped out. And we will need to save up a bit of cash for gas and motel and eating. He was so happy to hear our voices even if mine was just on my answering service that he was all choked up. It was such a relief to hear his voice even for just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...