Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Crisp Fresh Towels

I'm hanging the laundry out to dry today as the sun is shinning and there is a gentle breeze. The towels always smell so fresh and have such a wonderful crispness to them when they are dried outside and they pull the water away from your skin so well after a shower or bath. So many people complain about the crisp ruffness of line dried towels but we love them. When we have our cottage built I want the clothes line close to the back door though as wet clothes weigh a good bit and as we age I don't see us able to haul them as far as I am now. But I would like to use the dryer very little as it uses a good bit of electricity and as things continue to go down the tube and money gets tighter we will HAVE to cut away at all things that eat money and become even more frugal. Time to pull out my copy of THE COMPLETE TIGHTWAD GAZETTE again and read through it to find more ways to cut cost and save money instead of preparing to dole more out and getting less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...