Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

4 AM wake up call

Greg called us shortly after his 4 AM wake up call. I could tell he had been crying; I wanted to rush and pull him back home but that was not a real option so I tried to boost his spirits and coach him forward with it. After we hung up I cried and cried. I am SO going to miss him! I'm hoping he gets to call me once he has arrived safe and sound today but they will be keeping him plenty busy I'm sure... now to get myself busy so that I don't have so much time to sit and think about missing him.

I guess it's laundry and housework today and then tomorrow I will be back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...