Search This Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

While Scott was in the garage....


I pulled out my old Dressmaker machine and pieced some blocks that I came across while cleaning in my "play room". I'm going to make warm and cool colored 4 patch blocks and then mix them together to make a Queen sized Quilt top. I received the squares in a charm swap long ago - before I re-entered the workforce and lost myself. It was fun seeing and working with this collection again. I need to get a new light bulb for the Dressmaker as it burned out yesterday; I am thinking about buying two so I will have a back-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...