Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Tomato progress and baby peppers





The tomatoes are growing well and looking really good except for one plant that has curled it's leaves like it's in distress of some sort. I think it's fire ants gnawing on it's roots. I set out the little pepper plants night before last and so far they are all still green and looking good. I'm sure we will loose some but am hoping it's not many as we did not start very many plants so I have no replacements. And our single squash survivor has squash bores in it's stem; I fear we waited too late to start squash but Scott wants me to try starting some more for a later crop and I will do that over the weekend.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...