Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flannel Attack!



Last week when the clearance fabric went on sale 50% off at Jo-Ann's I bought over 20 yards of flannel plaids at $1.50 a yard. I saw a quilt done in these and thought it was beautiful and the price was more than right to jump in and go for it. Like I REALLY needed more fabric! NOT! I also bought a light weight cotton plaid to make Scott a Summer robe and perhaps some sleepy shorts to match. It was 60% off so I couldn't pass it up. His fleece robe that I made for him is just too hot for the Summer months. So today I'm going to work on laundry and in my sewing room trying to get it back in order so that I can sew in there again.

1 comment:

  1. You remind me of my mom. She could never pass a good bargain on fabric.

    She just LOVED fabric.

    At $1.50, I would have bought some too. Here, in Canada, I've never seen these kinds of prices.

    Enjoy the sewing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...