Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last 4 tomato plants

As I was walking the trash to the curb I caught site of three more tomato cages in the front yard that I had put around some glad bulbs to hold them up. The glads will be relocating to the property soon so I snatched the cages and set out the last 4 tomato plants. Only one will need to be tied up. I was thinking about setting the pepper plants out into the garden as well but I don't think they are big enough to survive a bug attack yet so plan to re-pot them first and give them awhile longer on the porch to grow bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...