Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Greg's hair and don't make him angry....



Greg brought me the clippers this morning and had me buzz his hair off. When I was finished it looked like I'd trimmed the hair off a Huskey dog... LOTS OF THICK DARK HAIR! In October he will have to loose the beard as well when he goes in the Navy but for now he wants to let it grow. His hand is green from trying to dye a shirt... I told him he looked like an alien and he laughed and said, " No... I'm the Incredible Hulk.... GGRRRRRrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...