Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Dr will have to wait until tomorrow

I've just got too much to do today to go to the Dr. Laundry, grocery shopping and work for the best part of the day. I'll also fit in some house cleaning as the trash is picked up tomorrow. If I'm still feeling bad tomorrow then I will get an appointment.

We have lost one tomato plant and the rain storms that moved through the area have beat the poor baby pepper plants into the dirt. We don't believe that they all will recover and are thinking about starting some more to replace the ones that we lost. Scott planted some more squash seeds and we are hoping that they do well. Squash borers are a real pain here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...