Search This Blog

Friday, June 06, 2008

Morning happenings

I'm going to have to start getting up a LOT earlier if I'm to beat the heat of the day. WOW! And the humidity is also starting to get pretty bad. I just came in from the garden. I set out 3 new tomato plants to replace the onces that we had lost either to heat or bugs and have watered everything real good. I need to rework several more of the raised beds so that we can get more veggies growing; anything that I can do to add vegetables to our table this summer will help us. And fresh from the garden always tastes so much better than bought vegetables. Next up is laundry! YEAH!

Yesterday I started back to work at Jo-Ann's as a part-time employee and it was a little strange being back there as non-management but the time past quickly and it will be enough to get me out of the house some and earn a little money to help with groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...