Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Week at home for the most part

Scott is working today but taking the rest of this week off and I'm working tonight and then won't work again until Saturday night. We are hoping to get some projects done around this place while we are both off. I'd love to get the garage completely painted the off-white and some more work done on our kitchen/den project. And we have to have some "goof Off" time together so we may drive down to Leesville for some BBQ. You pay as you go in and they have a sign that says you have to eat your way out. LOL! Click on the post title and it will take you to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...