Search This Blog

Monday, June 09, 2008

Scott in NC... wish I was as well

Scott is on a business trip to the mountains of NC today and tomorrow and I so wish I could have tagged along. I'm sure it's oh so much cooler up there in the mountains. It's all ready 77*F here this morning at a quarter to 9. I went out and watered plants early this morning and changed out the pets water for the day. It's going to be 100*F later today... UGH! I'll be staying indoors and sewing up squares and quilt tops. I've got all the 4 patch blocks sewn together just need to finish pressing them open and then I can start playing around with the blocks. I think I have enough to do several quilt tops as they are about 15" square and I figured that I would need 42 blocks to make a King sized quilt top - 6 blocks by 7. Fewer for a queen and I have quite the stack of blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...