Search This Blog

Saturday, June 07, 2008

H-O-T! And it's only June!



UGH! It's 97*F here today and humid. Scott is out in the garage working on a saw rebuilding project; had to run to the Hardware store for the few items he missed the other day and while down there I went in Bi-Lo and bought this weeks groceries. Wishing I had left that job that was making me ill about a month earlier so I could have more fresh vegetables to pick now from our garden. Back to the saw project; Scott can bring home what looks like a piece of junk and make it look new again as well as bringing it back to life. This saw looked like a rusted wreck when he brought it home but now it is looking so nice and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...