Search This Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

99* ---- Feels like 102.5*

UGH! Summer is HERE! I wish we had more trees to shade our house. Perhaps when we build the cottage we could build a little into the woods or at least close enough that we would be shaded during the hottest part of the summer days. UGH!

Back to my quilting project with the fan on as I am to the point where I need to iron and ironing is HOT work. We went over to Jo-Ann's so I could get the light bulbs that I needed. While there I got a new seam ripper as mine is pretty dull and I got enough fabric to finish a wall hanging that I owe an online quilting friend. She sent me the cutest cat wall hanging. Since I am late getting this to her I plan to make a little something else to go with it and will also include a heart shaped yo-yo maker and a measuring tape so it will be a real goody box for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...