Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE!

Thats what it is doing outside. I haven't seen any rain fall yet but it sure is loud. Wouldn't you know it... I all ready watered the garden this morning and now God is jumping in with more. I'm not going to complain as we need the rain. I'm just wishing we were set up with some rain catchment barrels so that I could have some "free" water for the garden for dry days. The tomatoes are putting on blossoms. We have lost nearly all the little pepper plants; needed to have waited until they were a bit bigger to transplant them to the garden. I've started more seeds so we will have some later now. I also started a BUNCH of cucumbers, some squash and some eggplant. We are planning to plant some beans and corn this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...