I put my witches hat up so the cats wouldn't pull the feathers off and now I can't find it so I used this little bag instead.
I had 6 entries - took my comment and a duplicate comment out and at BLD's request I removed her comment as well so that left 6 entries into the give-a-way.
I shook them around a good bit and reached in and pulled one out... and the winner is.....
AMELIA!!!! In South Africa!!!! I'll make some fun things and will send them out week after next when I get paid again.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Congrats to the recipient. I am sure it will be a thrill to receive what you send her. I know I was thrilled at my surprise package!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner! She will LOVE your package of surprises!!! Can't wait to see what you included:) ~~HUGS~~
ReplyDelete