I have completed the altered letter for my friend Wendy.
It looks a LOT different than it did a few posts back; doesn't it?
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
A total transformation! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteI just kept going until I got to the look I wanted. I hope the recipient will like it.
DeleteThat is so pretty Becky; you've done a great job :-)
ReplyDeleteshe is totally going to love it Becky , love love what you do , you are so amazing with altered letters , mine is on m y hobby room wall :)
ReplyDeletelove and hugs
Amelia xx