Search This Blog
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Yes I'm up and getting ready for work at 2:19 AM
I will be leaving in a few minutes for work. I'm not sure why I said "yes" to this 3 AM start time but the good news is I will be off before most people get to work and I can get some things done here at home. Gotta pull out my Elf hat and get into the "workshop". Have a GREAT Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Eeek that is early!! I guess I can see the positives lol but sheesh, that would be so hard to get up for!!
ReplyDeleteOh Becky I do hope you get to have a nice weekend. Elf hat sounds wonderful. Hugs B
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you, Becky!
ReplyDelete