Another pin cushion; this one is made out of an ice cream sundae dish.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Wow that is a true work of art. B
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!Love that lace that you've used Becky :-)
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of this piece leaves me speechless...Becky, You Are Amazing..
ReplyDeleteBlessings @ peace of mind
That's oh so pretty and very feminine.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Thanksgiving.
FlowerLady
That is quite the transformation from a mere sunday dish to that lovely piece of art!
ReplyDelete