Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Yesterday I finally got a few projects completed. First was an altered tag. The theme was Victorian Winter Ball and I thoroughly enjoyed making this project. I think it turned out pretty nice.
The second project was a selection of stick pins for a swap that I am in with an online friend. I need more bead caps and spacers. I have loads of beads but am always running out of those two findings. I finally found the really long pins at Jo-Anns in there wedding section.
I also made progress on the altered "W" for my friend on You Tube. I will post some photos of the "W" when it is completed. It looks a LOT different from the previous photo that I posted. Wendy is also the one that offered up the challenge for the tag above and I will be sending that to her as well. I am also making her one of my never ending cards as well. I need to get that all completed as her birthday is near the end of this month and I want to get them mailed to her before then.
Well it is time for me to get on the road. It's nice getting more time at home in the mornings - I've been up since 2:30.
Congrats to our President!