Search This Blog

Friday, November 09, 2012

Life's Little Twists

I've started on some knitted dish clothes; I'm going to knit up a bunch for Christmas gifts. And I'm planning to make some pot holders as well. I think a set of potholders and a couple dish clothes would make some fine gifts.

We decided to drive down to the boat ramp as we do most nights to see if we can spot some deer or other wild life. We saw 1 deer as she crossed the road way in front of us and was long gone before I could get the camera out. We did however spot a hot air balloon in the distance. And I got one photo before the traffic light turned green and I had to go before I got honked at.
We lost sight of it after we turned at the light.

Scott's Uncle is in the hospital and he is not doing well at all and refusing treatment as he wants to be with his wife that past several years ago. He has been so devastated without her. He is a wonderful man and my only wish is for him to find the Peace he seeks. He has lived a long and full-filling life and that is the most any of us could ask for. Only warm loving thoughts for this wonderful man.


3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely cloth on your needles Becky :-) It must be hard for you both to watch Scott's uncle refuse treatment even though you understand why. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sorry about Scott's Uncle that is very hard, Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about Scott's uncle as that is never easy no matter the circumstances. My comforting thoughts for you during this time.

    I've got knitted washcloths on the agenda for Christmas, too. I cannot believe how soon it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...