Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Scrap-Book Session

I completed an album for my youngest brother today and will mail it to him as soon as I get some packaging tape. I used all the pictures that I had of him growing up and I hope that he will like it.
My two "helpers" were kinda out of it today and stayed right in front of the space heater for most of the morning (after their breakfast of course).
The majority of time they will not lay anywhere near one another so I believe they were both chilled for some reason. I sure hope they aren't getting sick. Other than this though they haven't shown any other signs of illness or discomfort so I think they were just two fat cats "chillin~"

1 comment:

  1. I love cats. I'm a little worried about mine, he must be sleeping something like 22 hours a day. He is 14 years old. He eats well and doesn't seem ill though. I bet he would love it if we had a portable heater :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...