Search This Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2011

It's "On My Mind" Time again...

Down to Earth - on My mind This is a weekly feature started by Rhonda at Down-To-Earth; Write a post of whats currently on your mind and then go to Rhonda's blog and leave a comment and link to your blog under her post about whats on her mind. 
ON MY MIND - VALENTINES  - for all the sweeties in my life!

Today my Sister-in-law Jane and I went to Michael's (where I work) and bought materials to make Valentines. We didn't get to make any together as she and Scott's brother, Steve are making a mad dash home to Tennessee before the weather turns really bad out there. I hope that they make it before it's too horrible. These winter storms that the states North of us are enduring are really something frightful. I pray for all their safety.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely range of goodies, looking forward to seeing the finished Valentines.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest daughter called the other day because her 2~ 1/2 yr old was making Valentines for school..My daughter wanted to share the fun and also to thank me for all the fun, crafty , days we had when she was a child...Priceless!!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some nice things there, Becky. I hope they have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work at Michaels??? Ok, this is a job I cannot have. Ever. I'd be spending my paycheck there too.
    Have fun making Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are going to have heaps of fun. Enjoy yourself. Popped over from Rhonda's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, safe travels for all your sweeties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...