Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Planting time

Last night I visited the Clemson Extensions website to find out what I can plant now and discovered it's quite a lot. Here is the list for what can be planted outdoors now in Central South Carolina:

Beets; Broccoli; Cabbage; Carrots; Collards; Lettuce; Mustard; onion sets and seeds; peas; potatoes (Irish); Radishes; spinach and turnips.

And indoors I need to start tomatoes and peppers.

So if it warms up  a bit this afternoon I'm going to go out to the garden and clean up some of the raised beds and prepare them for planting. I really want a good garden this year.

This morning while it's still nippy I will finish up the laundry - is that ever really possible to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...