Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Surgery FINALLY

Uncle Lenny had his heart surgery yesterday and is now in Intensive Care at the VA in Charleston. They had to keep him on the ventilator overnight as he was having trouble coming off from it. Hopefully today they will be able to ween him off. The procedure went well from what they told Mom yesterday on the phone. I'm hoping that I am off for the day he is released from the hospital so that I can drive down to pick him up. Hopefully Mom will be able to come too as I know how worried she is about him; me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...