Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HOME!

Yeah I'm home today and tomorrow. I'm cleaning and sewing today and tomorrow we may drive up to Spartanburg to drop off a Princess costume and to pick up a load of saw dust from Uncle Lenny's. I talked with him this morning and he seems to be hanging in there. Surgery is now on Friday and it will be a Quadruple by-pass. He will have to shave his beard off and is not too thrilled about that but is ready to have the surgery done. He said that he is in good hands and has people caring for him and for us not to worry.

Scott is going for his monthly check-in at the un-employment office. He'll be the best dressed person there too... SHARP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...